Started off the day with a great PM, went to work feeling motivated to chiong and make calls. Made about 120 calls within three and a half hours, which was really alot better than my usual productivity.
My manager has approved my leave for 23-24th, which means I can go for half of the zone survivor camp! Well, I think I would be totally out of my mind if I just let this opportunity slip by, so thank God! And yup, like what we always say, just do our best and let God do the rest!
Just had a great buddy prayer with Miaoru. Looking back, I think God has really been amazing to the both of us in terms of singing. When we went for the competition 2 years ago, we wouldnt have expected God to use us like in various areas today. Truly, theres a time and purpose for everything. I think the next few years down the road will be really exciting for the both of us. Jiayou Miaoru! (:
Feeling excited for SOS tmr!